Friday, February 10, 2012

Love is in the Air: Tropical Strawberry Shakeology

Orange Sunshine
1 scoop Tropical Strawberry Shakeology 
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup water
On February 14, Beachbody's newest version of Shakeology will be available and you don't want to miss it. Tropical Strawberry Shakeology is a light fruity alternative to the other flavors of Shakeology, featuring strawberry, banana, and tropical fruits like pineapple, papaya, and coconut. It's also very easy to customize by adding items like your favorite fruits, yogurt, or almond milk (or regular milk if you desire). As a bonus for everyone out there who may have issues with dairy or lactose, it's 100% Vegan! The protein is derived from plant based protein including raw, sprouted bio-fermented brown rice, sacha inchi, chia, flax, quinoa, amarant, and spirulina. Another great fact about the new Tropical Strawberry Shakeology is there are no added vitamin or mineral isolates, it relies solely on vitamins and minerals naturally occurring in its whole food ingredients. I don't think you can get much healthier than that?!


I've been drinking Shakeology for about two months and have fallen in love with what it's done for my body. In the past two months while drinking Shakeology and doing P90X2, I've lost approximately 6 lbs and 6.5", putting me about 3 lbs from my goal weight. I've got more energy, my nails are stronger, and my skin is clearer. I also experience less cravings and feel fuller in the afternoons, never feeling the need to gorge myself with food at dinnertime. I have never been a veggie eater, so my body is VERY pleased to be getting all it's fruits and veggies on a daily basis. You can read more about my own 30-Day Shakeology Challenge. I'm a huge fruit lover (and tropics lover .. haha), so having a flavor like this is a dream come true! I am counting the days, hours, and minutes for it to arrive on my doorstep... I just might kiss the FedEx man when he drops it off. Ok, maybe i won't go that far! Ha!


As always, Beachbody offers a bottom of the bag guarantee! If you aren't satisfied with your Shakeology, even if your bag is empty, you can return it for a full refund. How can you go wrong?

Beginning February 14th, Tropical Strawberry Shakeology will also be available in the Challenge Packs!!

I'd love to help you get started on your own health and fitness journey! If you are interested in a sample or are ready to start your own 30-Day Shakeology Challenge, contact me at alissaangelo@gmail.com.


No comments: