Friday, July 13, 2012

Ultimate Reset: Week 1 Recap

Here I am. Still alive. I didn't think I'd make it through week 1. I thought that would be the easiest of the 3 weeks. It was NOT! I really struggled on Day 1 and Day 5 (I now blame this on female issues... haha!). Those were probably the two hardest days of my whole week. I wanted to quit badly, but I stuck it out. I'm determined to finish this with a better, healthier body and a bunch of new recipes. I hope you enjoy my candid recap of the week below and I'll be creating another one in just a few more days. I'm on Day 9 of the second week "Release."




Oh, and because some of you asked for it... here is a recipe to make your own homemade vinaigrette salad dressing!

Basic Vinaigrette


1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 red wine vinegar
1 tsp. Himalayan Salt
1 tsp. ground black pepper
1 tsp. unfiltered honey or raw agave
2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
Optional: 2 tsp fresh herbs: basil, oregano, parsley, or dill

Mix all ingredients together. Serves 8.
Courtesy of the Beachbody Ultimate Reset Recipe Guide

See you next week!!!

No comments: