Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ultimate Reset - Weeks 2 & 3

Well, I made it. I'm still alive and weighing less than I did when I started. I'm also healthier and eating cleaner. Pretty awesome!

Week 2 wasn't too bad actually. I loved the food for the most part (couldn't bring myself to eat beets) and the detox supplement was actually not as horrible as I'd imagined it would be. It's got a little bit of a sweetness to it and definitely some garlic in there. Overall, I did really well during week 2 and was ready to conquer week 3.

Week 3 involved some travel, which did make things a little difficult but I was able to stay on plan and eating clean wasn't so hard anymore. The detox supplement was gone and I moved on to taking the pre / probiotic supplements.

I am happy I decided to take the plunge and give it a try. I found exactly what I was looking for and then some. I wanted to come out of this with a better habit of eating clean and learning new recipes. Weight loss was a bonus! I am smaller now than I was several years ago when I jumped on the nasty diet pill train. Yipppeeeee!!!

I'm now looking forward to getting back into my workouts and supporting all my friends as they (and you) embark on the journey to health and fitness!!!!


No comments: