Saturday, October 6, 2012

Les Mills Combat - Pre-Order time is HERE!

I'm SUPER excited about this upcoming program from Beachbody. Following up the hugely popular Les Mills PUMP workouts released earlier this year, we've got Les Mills COMBAT. If you are looking for a serious, butt kicking workout then check out the preview below.

PLUS... right now you can PRE-ORDER Les Mill's COMBAT from your Team Beachbody Coach through the end of the month PLUS receive FREE SHIPPING!

Oh, and as a BONUS, if you order through me I will personally throw in a THREE DAY SUPPLY of Shakeology ... you choose the flavors! Contact me directly for details at AlissaAngelo@gmail.com or send me a message on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MyCoachAlissa. Remember, this is ONLY available through me, so if you want in on this deal please contact me as soon as possible!!! This deal is only good through October 31, 2012!




Are you ready? Let's do this together!

No comments: