Saturday, December 15, 2012

FREE STUFF: Torani Sugar Free Syrups

I was super excited to be a part of the Torani Syrup Holiday Cheers program as a SheSpeaks member. I participated last year and got to try out the yummy Brown Sugar Cinnamon syrup (YUM!!! Think Cinnabon cinnamon roll ... that's how this tastes). This year I was given the option of choosing regular or sugar free. I decided to go with the sugar free and received two bottles, Hazelnut and Pumpkin Pie. I'll be honest, I was REALLY crossing my fingers for the Salted Caramel... that was heavenly when I got it as part of a Cravebox. These flavors were just fine though and I have been mixing up some yummy concoctions!

The most often I've been adding a splash to my coffee in addition to my sugar free Vanilla creamer. I'm not a huge fan of "nutty" coffee drinks but this hazelnut is actually really yummy and super good mixed in with my vanilla creamer. Best part... pretty much ZERO calories! AWESOME!!! The Pumpkin Pie is good too, a little sweeter than I would like... I want a little more of that spice that makes pumpkin pie so tasty. Don't get me wrong though, it gets it's fair turn in my coffee too. 

Another fun way I've been using my Torani syrup is mixing it in my Chocolate Shakeology. So far, my favorite mixture was this:

  • 1 cup Coconut Milk
  • 1 cup Water
  • 1 oz. Hazelnut Sugar Free Torani Syrup
  • Ice (4 to 6 oz.)
  • 1 Scoop / Packet of Chocolate Vegan Shakeology
Delicious!!! I encourage you to give these Torani Syrups a try, especially the sugar free.... they really add variety to your regular old drinks. Love them!
*This post is sponsored by SheSpeaks*

No comments: