Monday, January 14, 2013

Ready to Get Fit? Join My Monthly Challenge Group!

Are you ready? What's holding you back? This could be your year. Look, I've been there... it's hard to be heavy! There is nothing worse than trying to button up your pants and have that tight, uncomfortable feeling across your waist... a feeling that wasn't there just a few months ago. It's time for YOU to take control of your life and get on track.

NO EXCUSES!!

That picture over there on the right, that is me almost two years after having my second baby. Do you SEE the changes that can be made in as little as 30 days. Want to see more of my transformation? Click up at the top of this page on "My Story." You will see that with work, consistency, clean eating, motivation and accountability... the weight WILL come off!!

I have TWO little girls, a husband, and a full-time job. On top of it all, I do what I really love which is being a Health & Fitness Coach. Yah, I'm pretty dang busy... throw in dance lessons and swim lessons, I barely have time to breathe. But you know what I DO have time for? Myself. One hour a day before the sun comes up, just one hour (sometimes less). I schedule that time for myself and MAKE IT HAPPEN!! You can to!

Think about it? Why are you putting it off? No motivation? No energy? No accountability? Then you NEED to learn more about my groups and why they WORK and will give you the much needed things you think you are lacking.

Again, I ask... what are you waiting for? It's simple, CLICK ON THE PICTURE BELOW and EMAIL MELet's talk about your goals and let me help you get in the BEST shape of your life! :)


I look forward to chatting with you about how YOU can reach your goals! LET'S DO THIS!

No comments: