Sunday, July 20, 2014

Refresh Yourself: 3 Day Refresh Review

Hot off the heels of my trip to Vegas for Beachbody's Summit and a "Mommy & Daddy" only trip to Disneyland, I decided to try out the new 3 Day Refresh. I must admit, when I first saw this announced at Summit, I was like... "eh.... a cleanse." I'm definitely not a cleanse person and truthfully, really struggled through the 21 Day Ultimate Reset a couple years ago.

After all the over-indulging I did on vacation (mostly in Disneyland... think ice cream sundaes and corn dogs), and with a little encouragement from my husband, I decided to give it a shot. We arrived home on a Wednesday, so I started first thing Thursday morning. 

The Refresh comes with a new protein rich shake called Vanilla Fresh and another supplement called Fiber Sweep. It also incorporates Shakeology as one of your daily meals. Thank goodness Beachbody includes a guide that lays out ALL three days for you very specifically. I need something like that, and something that doesn't involve hours of meal prepping. Timing and everything is laid out and explained. 

I'll admit, I found the first day a bit difficult... I detoxed from caffeine, so there was a headache involved. I was a little nervous the Fiber Sweep would have me running to the bathroom. Thankfully, it didn't at all!!! I took advantage of the green tea option and really enjoyed the Vanilla Fresh blended with frozen raspberries from my garden. 

Days 2 & 3 actually flew by, and I quickly fell into a routine and felt SO much better!

The Refresh is Dairy, Grain, and Meat Free for the 3 days. You can definitely incorporate all of these back in after you finish. The only thing I personally didn't bring back into my diet was Dairy. 

Okay, so maybe you are wondering about my results? Well here they are....in 3 days, I lost a whopping....

---> 7.6 lbs <--- font="">

I actually weigh less than I did before vacation! I'm still in shock by what the scale said. 2 lbs lower than before vacation. Awesome!

The best part for me was that the Refresh is only 3 days and so simple, and very little prepping and cooking. As a bonus, I wasn't hungry at all. No starvation and totally doable over 3 days. 

**JULY ONLY** 
The 3 Day Refresh and a 30 day supply of Shakeology is ON SALE for $140. That's like getting the Refresh for $10! As a bonus, I'm offering the first 20 people who contact me and commit to this package, a $10 rebate!

I've got an ongoing 3 Day Refresh support group going. If you think you are ready to REFRESH yourself and commit, let me know in the comments below or email me at alissaangelo@gmail.com or contact me via facebook at www.facebook.com/MyCoachAlissa

No comments: