Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My EXTREME Results.... SO EXCITED!

Alright, I promised I would share these... To say I'm beyond thrilled with my results from my first round of the 21 Day Fix Extreme would be an understatement. I lost a total of 4.4 lbs & 8.5". TWO FULL INCHES OFF OF EACH THIGH! Holy moly!

I think the best part is I didn't have to make myself special dinners or eat crazy foods. I ate real food with my family, the only exception is there were some nights I didn't eat potatoes. LOL! I used my containers to keep me on track with portions and hung a menu on my fridge to remind me of what I had committed to cooking for dinner that evening. I work full time outside the home and have two little girls who keep us busy all weekend. How did I make this happen? Basically, I lost all my excuses and found my results. #BOOM

I'm on my 3rd round now and you see, this isn't just a 21 days and you're done. This is an ongoing journey that I'm continuing.... building healthy habits and getting ready to rock that bikini in Cancun!

And hey... here's a little secret, you can still get in on my next challenge group... comment below if you want details. ;)

No comments: