Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Ultimate Reset Results - 2016


Alright... crap, here we go! In 21 days of our Ultimate Reset, these are our results...

Alissa --> 7.8 lbs and 11.5 inches
John -->➡ 21.2 lbs and 11.5 inches

FOR REALZ!!! I AM still in shock by John's numbers! He won't let me share his pics lol but trust me, his transformation is amazing.


Now to the deep stuff...lol

So 4-1/2 years ago I made a decision to publicly share my journey with all of you and also commit to helping you on your own journey. I became a Beachbody Coach.

This past year (maybe 2 years even) have been such a struggle for me health wise. Let me state right now before I forget, I have hypothyroid. I have been so caught up in my own health issues and so frustrated with my body. I haven't fully felt that I was capable of helping others like I should.

I began to have issues getting weight off. Cystic acne reared its ugly head. I got on antibiotics for it. Early this year, my PMS symptoms were getting BAD... I also was so tired and foggy headed. I went to the doctor. I was told we could try a birth control pills for 6 months to help my periods and that my thyroid was fine and that there was nothing that could be done about my unexplained weight gain. Basically, deal with it because I have a healthy BMI. I continued to complain to the doctor over the summer but felt sort of brushed off with each response.

Basically, my hormones are in crazy town and my metabolism is all kinds of screwed up.

Enter the Ultimate Reset... I had done it 4 years ago but more to see what it was all about and to support my friend. John and I have been discussing doing it since January. I finally hit the end of my rope in August and talked to my sister-in-love Heather and she said, "We should TOTALLY do it!" At that point, I pretty much had no choice and John was totally in.😂Not long after, our friend Sara joined the party. We all started on September 7th and finished last night.

I am SO glad I did this. While I still have a ways to go and many coming fights with my thyroid / hormones. My awesome friend Erin has connected me with a nutritionist who is going to help me get this all together and stabilized in a natural way. I know it won't be easy but in the end if I continue to improve and get back to myself, it will be worth it and then some.

So what I am trying to say is, I am back... feeling better than I have in a long time and ready to commit to helping you a get to a point where you see the light at the end of the tunnel too.

Don't give up... don't throw in the towel... DON'T FREAKING SETTLE! You don't have to feel this way... there is always time.

If you read this all... you are awesome and I thank you for your support and friendship!

 ðŸ˜˜



No comments: