Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Long-Term Commitment Gets You Long-Term Results!


In case you are wondering if my groups and products work... YES, THEY DO!!! This my friends is my sister-in-love, Heather! 



About 15 months ago, Heather had a baby and was struggling to get her groove back. She was downright in a slump. I wanted her to feel better, be excited about things again so I decided to gift her a copy of CIZE. I knew how badly she wanted that workout. I remember she was excited when she received it in the mail and not long after, she decided to recommit to getting her life, mind and body back on track.

She's 1 year into her journey and I can definitely say she has worked her butt off these past 12 months! 21 Day Fix, Cize, 21 Day Fix Extreme, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Hammer and Chisel, Country Heat, Ultimate Reset, and now CRUSHING Insanity Max:30 all while drinking Shakeology once a day and healthy, clean eating!

I love this girl, her motivation and her drive... she's happier and healthier, mind body and soul! Can't wait to see where she is 1 year from now!

Stop questioning if you are capable or have the time ... make the time and make it freaking happen!!!!

If you are ready to get results like Heather's, the time is NOW!!! I would love to have you join me for my next private virtual group. Email me at alissaangelo@gmail.com with the subject "I'M READY!" and I will get you details.


No comments: