Thursday, December 8, 2016

Hammer and Chisel - 60 Day Results

So, I worked my booty off the last 60 days with Hammer and Chisel and Shakeology plus clean eating. 💪😘

It wasn't easy, but it helped I was following the autoimmune protocol, which helped get rid of inflammation and kept me on track eating the healthy foods I should be.

I am fighting my thyroid and trying to get myself back to feeling like me. Rather than leaning on medicine, I am learning how to feel better and healthier by eating foods that feed my body the way it was meant to be.

I'm not quite to my goal but I am a hell of a lot closer than I was 90 days ago when hubby and I started the Ultimate Reset in September! I have learned so much about myself and what I am capable of.... and I am capable of some pretty awesome things!

Get out of your own way and take control... it will be 100% worth it!!!



No comments: