Monday, February 20, 2017

One Tool in my Box for Battling Adrenal & Thyroid Problems

Drinking my lunch a little late today but I make it a point to have Shakeology every single day. Absolutely no excuses!

Shakeology has important nutrients my body needs, especially as I battle thyroid and adrenal issues. One of the nutrients is Ashwagandha, which is an adaptogenic herb... say that 3 times fast! 😂

Ashwagandha has shown in hundreds of studies to improve thyroid function and adrenal fatigue.... among a long list of other benefits.

Right now, more than ever, I need this in my life as I heal my adrenal fatigue. ❤

Thankful to have Shakeology in my life to give me the nutrients is almost definitely am not gonna get in any other way. 😍 This is just one of a TON more nutrients in Shakeology... just imagine what YOUR body might he needing.

No comments: